APA advocates use their extensive program knowledge to educate patients about coverage options, efficiently navigate bureaucracy and enroll them as early as possible. This maximizes up-front collections—greatly improving billing/payment at the point-of-service and boosting the number of emergency department patients screened.
The expertise of our patient advocates translates to results. Issues are resolved instantly and requests are dealt with promptly via a service-training model that’s become an APA hallmark. Each APA advocate takes a personal approach to service with solutions that:
- Utilize unique workflow processes designed to integrate with your existing collection protocols and practices
- Integrate with your existing front-end process to ensure a seamless patient experience
- Educate patients about all options available to them
- Navigate and apply complex program criteria
- Work with centralized registration units to focus on pre-registration screening where applicable
More revenue from services performed, with more patients either enrolled in third-party programs or making payment at the time of service.